GROW WITH US!
SOTA Fitness is a rapidly growing private fitness studio located in the Minnetonka/Hopkins/St. Louis Park area.
We are looking for qualified personal trainers who can deliver an outstanding workout experience to our clients. As a SOTA Personal Trainer, you will be responsible for leading pre-programmed strength and interval based group classes for up to 25 clients and conducting individualized 1-on-1 personal training sessions. This position requires a strong ability to coach and manage time, motivating multiple clients in a class setting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, SKILLS, & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop strong rapport with clients, and deliver outstanding customer service
- Exude confidence, poise, and presence during personal training and group sessions
- Deliver pre-programmed workouts to groups of up to 20 members
- Energize and motivate members throughout class sessions
- Build class attendance and retain current members
- Ensure safety of clientele by means of exercise technique and mechanics
- Provide options and challenges for specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
- Attend monthly fitness staff meetings
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Have a strong knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
- Must hold current fitness certification / personal trainer certification from a SOTA fitness approved education company such as ACSM, ACE, NASM, NCSA, AFFA, or NFPT
- Bachelor's degree in an exercise related field is preferred
- Current CPR/AED Certification
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
- 1+ years of experience teaching groups or personal training in the fitness industry
- Excellent communication and customer attention skills
- Starting out, SOTA personal trainers and class instructors can make $20-30/hour